Anime WarZ RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Jyogo in South City

wraithslayer101
    wraithslayer101

Jyogo in South City  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jyogo in South City

Post by wraithslayer101 Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:09 pm

Jyogo natrows his eyes “Why are you here?” Jyogo will more then likely kill this man. He invaded his home, and as such, needs to be eradicated
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:59 pm

"I just have to ask you a question."
    wraithslayer101
    wraithslayer101

Post by wraithslayer101 Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:00 pm

“Don’t dodge my question, or I will cut you down where you stand!” *Jyogo raises his energy saw menacingly
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:06 pm

"I was 'sent'..." the stranger cautiously drops to his knees.
    "Because I have to ask you a question. It's a very important question, even if it doesn't seem so."

He clears his throat.

"Are you a hero? Or a villain?"

wraithslayer101
    wraithslayer101

Post by wraithslayer101 Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:23 pm

“I… see myself as an in between of sorts. Although definitely more of a hero then a villain. Who exactly are you?”
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:07 pm

“I am a broker of information,” the Stranger declared, his voice cool and clipped, as if the title held little weight.

“You provided an honest answer. Perhaps someone unclouded by self-delusion could unravel the riddle that gnaws at my mind,” he continued, a glimmer of intrigue flickering in his eyes.

The Stranger paused, the air thickening with anticipation as he gathered his thoughts.

“A Knight gallantly rescues a merchant from the clutches of an enraged mob. Yet, in the shadows looms a Warlord, poised to obliterate both the merchant and the village in a single, merciless stroke. Tell me this: who emerges as the true hero, and who wears the mask of villainy?”
    wraithslayer101
    wraithslayer101

Post by wraithslayer101 Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:17 pm

Jyogo approaches the man, then when he gets to him, he floats with his legs crossed and thinks deeply “Is there more information, or would it just be as you said?”
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:27 pm

A grim smile spreads across the strangers face.

"There's always more information." He says with a hint of melancholy.  

"For the merchant carries a plague—a silent menace that threatens… everything. The Knight, in his noble quest to rescue him, dooms not only himself but the entire village and, ultimately, the whole realm. Yet, the Warlord stands ready to raze the village to its very foundations to spare the realm from impending doom."

The Stranger leans forward.
    "So who is the hero? The good man who unleashes destruction? Or the evil one who saves everything?"
    wraithslayer101
    wraithslayer101

Post by wraithslayer101 Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:06 pm

Jyogo’s brow furrows “No one is good in this situation, except for maybe the merchant is directly evil.”
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:43 am

“An interesting point indeed,” the storyteller replied, his eyes sparkling with intrigue. “But to me, there are no heroes in this tale. Consider this: had the Knight chosen inaction, or even slain the merchant outright, the plague may have already begun to fester among the villagers. And if the Warlord had succeeded in his campaign of destruction, who’s to say the plague wouldn’t have spread even then? Perhaps his cruelty would have changed nothing at all.”

He paused, letting the weight of his words settle. “Inaction is the true villain. Had neither side taken a stand—whether to save or to destroy—the plague would have continued its insidious march, unchecked and unopposed. But allow me to present an alternate variation of this tale."

He leaned forward, his voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper. “Picture this: an unusual warrior enters a bustling city in search of supplies, unaware that a squad of Red Ribbon soldiers has taken notice. Not the brightest bunch, mind you—perhaps fueled by ignorance or a simmering hatred—they mistake this formidable bioandroid for a miscolored Majin, despite glaring discrepancies in color and gender. Eager for a fight, they set off to trail this warrior back to his Pyramid, only to lose their way and charge recklessly toward a nearby village. That they will raze out of spite.”

His voice intensifies. “In this scenario, you are the merchant, for you inadvertently brought this doom upon them. The Red Ribbon Army represents the plague, spreading chaos and destruction. The village symbolizes the realm, teetering on the brink of disaster. Now, as the merchant, you find yourself at a crossroads. You must embody both the Knight and the Warlord. Will you rise to the occasion and become the hero, or will follow the path of inaction?"

wraithslayer101
    wraithslayer101

Post by wraithslayer101 Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:18 am

Jyogo nods “I see. Thank you for telling me this. Where is the village so I can actively protect the village?”
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:44 am

The story shall continue HERE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content